Wednesday, September 28, 2005

silly me

or
why you shouldn't try to write an instant
"all about me" poem
because that's what you get:

Yes, that's me
Look and you'll see

My hair a wavy dark mass
My eyes sparkling and blue
My hands like to caress
My arms reaching for you

At times I can't resist to be lazy
My heart 's on my sleeve
My friends call me crazy
Now I'll try to be brief

I live in a world of my own
I dream of a better me
I hope I'll not end up alone

It's all clear as can be
That's positively, absolutely me

1 Comments:

  • Burst Internet bubble will produce better companies, says forecaster
    CREDIT: Chris Mikula, The Ottawa Citizen Well known trend forecaster, Tony Perkins, founder of magazine Red Herring, feels the biggest media trend is the proliferation of weblogs, or blogs, that let consumers ...
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home